Sunday, January 8, 2017

Special Sunday

Hello everyone,
Yes it is kind of late this Sunday but here I am back again. I want to make 2017 a new year with the New Year. Does that make sense.
I am using a word for this year - FOCUS.  I actually did look up the definition.  Center of interest or activity, hub, nucleus and see clearly. Center point of attraction, attention or activity. The main or central point of something. The concentration of attention or energy on something. The focal point, person or thing you pay the most attention to.
Well now that sure is a lot to think about for 2017 isn't it. What will your word for 2017 be?

I pray this year holds many new and exciting adventures for you and your families. May all you be Blessed.
See you again soon.
create,inspire and encourage.

No comments: