Love my Scraps Mystery Quit I - Color Pop Block A dimensions.
This set of instructions is for dimensions and sizes. Not on how to quilt as you go the block.
See the block instructions for assembly.
NOTE: WHEN I GIVE YOU A LENGTH FOR A STRIP - MEASURE YOUR SPACE FIRST BEFORE YOU CUT. WE EACH HAVE DIFFERENT SEAM ALLOWANCES.
1. You start with a 6 1/2" square from your cut scraps.
2. You place a 3 1/2" square from your cut scraps on top of the 6 1/2" square.
Place these in the center of a piece of batting. I cut my batting 14"x14" (next time I will make it smaller) Cut your backing fabric the same size as the batting (same here I will make it smaller next time maybe 12 1/2")
Place your backing fabric on the back right side facing away from the batting.
Decorative stitch your 4 1/2" square to the 6 1/2" square. You have now quilted this to your block
3. Is a strip 2 1/5" x 6 /5" , this will get sewn onto the right side of the 6 1/2" block.
4. Is a strip 2 1/2" x 8 /5" and is sew on to the bottom .
5. Is a strip 2 1/2" x 9 ? and is sewn on the left side.
6. Is a strip 2 1/2" x 10 1/2" and is sewn on the top.
Please go to the instructions for working on Block A. This is just a reference for cutting blocks and strips.
There will be more blocks of varying styles but they will all measure 10 1/2" square.
And we will quilt as you go to out them together.