Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yummy Yarn

By the way.  Sew-Bee-It in Ringgold Georgia has some of the yummiest yarn to knit and crochet with.
You can get chunky, soft, think, thin, shinny what ever.  I'm like a kid in a candy store.  Check it out for those special gifts. They have lots of books, needles and ideas.  I like the marble yarn and some of the funky yarns...and, and, and.  There is something rymthic and peaceful about knitting and crocheting.
If I can learn to knit and crochet so can you. They have talented people to teach you how. On Fridays a group of very friendly and talented knitters/crocheters gathers from 10:00  12:00 to work on their masterpieces. They are also always willing to help you out and cheer you on. 
You can see one of my funky scarfs on my cat in the slideshow below here on my blog.

No comments: