Friday, December 23, 2011

Frank Friday.

Okay Christmas is almost here. The end of 2011.  Let's take a frank look at our creative status.
How many UFO's do we have (well don't count I know it's a lot).  What is our plan and what is importnat for 2012.  Well my words for 2012 is "Family and Friends".  So why not finish the UFOS for gifts to family and friends. You can give gifts just because and not have to habe a holiday.

What in your stash?  Do we even know. I'm sure I don't. I'm surprised every time I start going through my fabric. 

It's time to get started in "doing". I've been doing more dreaming lately than doing.  So look out 2012.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.  Pick a focus word or words for 2012.  Let that word help you focus on what is important.  Also it will help me take a check now and then to see if I am still on that track.
Hugs and Happy Creating 2012. Brenda

No comments: